How do I unlock my Gotv parental control?
Press the MENU button on your remote control. Select the Parental CONTROL option from the list. When you select Parental CONTROL, you are required to provide the gotv PIN Code also known as your Parental PIN. To get past this step, you have to enter the GoTV default PIN – 1234.
How do you reset parental controls on GOTV?
Check the back of your decoder for your IUC number and give it to them. Gotv will reset your pin to the default. Once they do it, enter the default Parental Control PIN – 1234. That’s it!
What is the parental control PIN?
Parental Controls let you control who watches or buys certain TV programs from your receiver. By using a Parental Control PIN, you can control a variety of viewing options. Parental Controls must be set up for each receiver or device used with the app. The default PIN is 0000.
How do I unblock my Gotv decoder?
How To Activate/Reset Using the Online Method
- On an internet enabled device, visit Eazy GOTV.
- Log into your GOTV account with your account number and surname.
- Select and Click the dialogue box “Clear your error”
- Then Clear the E16 error.
- Click on “Reset device now” tab’ and you will reset GOTV decoder easily.
How do I reset my parental control pin on DStv?
How To Change Parental Control (PG) PIN On Dstv
- Press the DStv button on your remote and switch to “Menu”.
- Go to settings.
- Chose the “Parental Control” tab.
- Select “PG Settings” and open it.
- Input 1234 to unlock it.
- Scroll down to “Change PIN”.
- Enter 4 digit PIN of your choice.
- Confirm the PIN.
7 окт. 2020 г.
How do I deactivate a channel on GOtv?
How to block any channel on GOTV
- First, press MENU.
- Select Parental Control.
- Select Block Channels.
- Scroll down to where you have Zeeworld and press OK. A lock symbol shows on the screen telling the operation was successful.
22 авг. 2020 г.
How do I unlock parental controls?
Tap “Settings” on the menu, then scroll to and tap “Parental controls.” 3. You can now tap on each category, such as “Apps & games” or “Films,” enter your parental controls PIN, and adjust what’s allowed on a case-by-case basis.
How can I contact GOtv customer care?
- Shortcode: 4688.
- Facebook: Follow us on Facebook.
- Twitter: Follow us on Twitter.
- Email: GOtv.Nigeria@ng.multichoice.com.
- Tel: +234 803 904 4688.
- Address: Plot 1381 Tiamiyu Savage Street, Victoria Island, Lagos State.
- USSD: *288*1#
- WeChat: Learn more.
How do I find my parental control PIN?
You’ll have to set a new PIN using the console.
- On the HOME Menu you can either touch the wide, orange Parental Controls icon or open System Settings and select “Parental Controls”, then “Set Parental Controls”.
- Then select “Forgot PIN” on the PIN entry screen by pressing the + Button or the − Button.
How do I remove parental controls from switch without pin?
On your Nintendo Switch console, select the orange Parental Controls icon at the top of the HOME Menu. When prompted to enter your Parental Controls PIN, press the + Button or – Button (Help). Scroll down to the Forgot PIN section and make note of the Inquiry Number on your screen. You will need it to reset your PIN.
What do I do if I forgot my parental controls password?
Resetting your parental controls password.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen, and tap the Parental Controls notification.
- Enter your password or PIN incorrectly five times in a row to view the popup, and tap the Reset your Parental Controls Password message.
- You’ll be asked to sign into your Amazon account.
How do I fix my GOtv error?
Pick up your phone or laptop and go to the home page of the official GOtv website. Search for “Clear Error Code” on the right side of the page. After you’ve found it, enter your IUC Number. Finally, select your problem type (E16 error) and write down the code which will pop up on a display.
How do I reset my GOtv decoder?
Send a text that says ‘Reset + your IUC number’ to 4688 (the default GOtv reset code). IUC stands for Identification User Code. It is the unique serial number of your decoder that can be found on a red sticker on the bottom panel of the decoder.
How do I activate my GOtv decoder?
Follow the instructions below to activate GOtv Decoders:
- Visit: GOtv Website.
- Navigate to ‘Activations’
- Select Country.
- Enter Surname.
- Enter IUC Number (Your IUC number is located on the red sticker under your decoder)
- Enter Phone Number.
- Click on ‘Activate New Account’