How do you make a butterfly phone?
- Cut balsa wood into (4) strips to fit across the diameter if the hoop.
- Glue these strips across the diameter of the hoop like a pie.
- Paint the hoop and wood white.
- Draw (95) butterflies on your choice of card stock paper using a butterfly template.
- Cut out each butterfly.
How do you attach a baby mobile to the ceiling?
Use the mobile’s size and weight to choose a good spot where it can hang at the proper height and rotate freely. Then, screw a hook directly into a support beam in the ceiling for maximum stability. If you’re planning on hanging a mobile on bare drywall or plaster, get an anchor or toggle bolt.
How do you make butterflies out of toilet paper rolls?
- Cut a piece of paper to fit the toilet paper roll.
- Wrap piece of paper around the toilet paper and secure with tape or glue. …
- Cut two small hearts for the wings.
- Glue the two hearts together at the bottom of each heart.
- Attach the hearts (wings) to the back of the toilet paper roll.
17 янв. 2017 г.
How do you make butterfly on little alchemy?
- air + water = rain.
- rain + earth = plant.
- earth + fire = lava.
- lava + air = stone.
- fire + stone = metal.
- earth + water = mud.
- plant + mud = swamp.
- fire + air = energy.
How do you make a butterfly for kids?
Paint bow tie pasta pieces to turn them into cute little butterflies. End the craft here or glue them to a sheet of paper to make a butterfly scene.
How do you make butterfly garland?
- Fold paper in half diagonally to make a triangle.
- Working from center line out make zig zag folds about 1cm (0.5″) apart, one half then the other.
- Repeat with second piece of paper.
- Pinch together at center.
- Wrap firmly with pipe cleaner and twist to secure, bend pipe cleaner to resemble antennae.
26 июн. 2013 г.